David Caithness

img_0269

Born in Scotland but now a US citizen. I’ve lived 40% of my life in Scotland and the other 60% in the US. My sensibilities? 75% Scottish, 25% American! Walking is my passion. A high-point of my life was a magical day hill-walking on the Isle of Arran. Writing is my aspiration. Thinking is my downfall. Loves: Craft beer, literature, Greenock Morton, music that isn’t crap, cinema, and a good laugh. Hates: too many to mention. Husband, and proud father of two daughters. Now reading Knausgaard and likely to be for a while…